ArrestFacts Opt Out & Data Removal Guide
ArrestFacts.com is a people search site that collects and publishes real criminal, civil, police, and court records from every jurisdiction in America online for the public.
While many may see this as a public service tool, it is an invasion of privacy and comes with serious risks for the subjects of these records.
If you are one of them, you may be experiencing various effects from nuisance spam, robocalls, and junk mail, to the more extreme: online harassment, discrimination, difficulty finding housing or jobs, and more.
Thankfully, you can remove your record from ArrestFacts by following their opt-out process. It only takes a few minutes. Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
We recommend you check other data brokers as it is likely that your records are on many of these websites if they are on one. You can also opt out of ArrestFacts.com and other data broker websites automatically with a subscription to Incogni.
How to opt out of ArrestFacts for free?
- Search for your record on ArrestFacts.com
- Click on “VIEW MORE” to open your record
- Find and click the “information control” link
- Fill in your info, solve the CAPTCHA, and click send to submit the removal request
Keep reading for the full opt out procedure with screenshots.
How to opt out from ArrestFacts with Incogni?
We’ll opt you out of from ArrestFacts and 170 other data brokers.
- Click “Get Started” and Create an account.
- Confirm your email address.
- Provide your personal details: We need this information to locate your profiles on data brokers’ sites.
- Sign the authorization form. This will empower us to opt out on your behalf.
- Complete the checkout process. The monthly cost for the annual subscription is $6.49. You can apply the coupon code REMOVE-YOUR-INFO-SEP for a 10% discount, which is only applicable to the annual subscription.
- You’re done!
Why does Incogni use a subscription model? Data brokers re-scrape and re-add your information after we remove it. The best way to keep your info off their sites is to automate recurring removal requests.
Step-by-step ArrestFacts opt-out guide
Total Time: 5 minutes
Search for your record on ArrestFacts.com
Go to ArrestFacts.com and enter your first name, last name, and city and state. Then click “search.”
Click on “VIEW MORE” to open your record
Find the record belonging to you and click “view more.”
Below your mugshot click the “information control” button to access the opt-out page.
Fill in your info, solve the CAPTCHA, and click send to submit the removal request
Enter your full name and email address, complete the CAPTCHA challenge, and click “send.”
5. Continue your data removal journey
Your record should be removed from ArrestFacts within 48 hours. However, if this website has your details, there will likely be at least dozens of other data brokers that sell or publish the same information.
To find these websites, look up your name online and see what comes up. Also search for data brokers operating in your area, and data brokers that deal with criminal and police records.
After you remove your personal information, it’s also important that you check back after some time. Most data brokers will respawn your record over time, meaning you will have to complete the removal process periodically.
Check out our other free opt out guides or start from these:
- Public Records Opt Out
- Ohio Resident Database Opt Out
- Florida Residents Directory Opt Out
- Michigan Resident Database Opt Out
- North Carolina Resident Database Opt Out
- Open PublicRecords Opt Out
- Public Records Now Opt Out
- ZabaSearch Opt Out
- Zoominfo Opt Out
- Intelius Opt Out
- MyLife.com Opt Out
- Instant Checkmate Opt Out
- Spokeo Opt Out
- Peoplefinders Opt Out
- Voterrecords Opt Out
- Search People Free Opt Out
- PeekYou Opt Out
- Innovis Opt Out
- ClustrMaps Opt Out
- FamilyTreeNow Opt Out
If this sounds like too much work, Incogni can handle all the legwork for you. We send out dozens of opt-out requests at a time and regularly monitor these sites to ensure your data doesn’t respawn over time.